Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Homage to Rigpa


by Jigme Lingpa

Like bubbles arising from water
Deities manifest from the space
of primordial wisdom

I pay homage by
the Direct Realization (of Ultimate Nature)

I make offerings of
the Development of Experiences

I confess in the state of
the Perfection of Intrinsic Awareness

I rejoice in
the Dissolution (of phenomena)

(I request you) to turn the wheel of Dharma
from the vastness of the Great Transformation Body.

We pray that you remain
in the Great Rainbow Body;

I dedicate the accumulation of merits
to the (realization of the) Youthful Vase Body.


Kun-khyen Jigme Lingpa, offers us a Dzogchen version of the Seven Branches, from the Assemblage of Vidyadharas, The Inner Sadhana of Longchen Nyingtig from the section on accumulation of merit.

No comments: